Saturday, September 11, 2010

So many things i wish to tell you but i'm tongue-tied



Whenever i was on my way to the train station during the weekends, i would chance upon this cool kittie, either sprawling across or relishing the shade within the bushes with beaded explosion of bougainvillea. So charming!

There he is again!















 
Hello there, if you are still checking out here. I havent been blogging for quite some time, reasons being i've not taken many pictures lately and there were some thoughts i preferred to keep it in my personal diary  :) School has just started and the atrocious timetable is making me rather  very very cranky, grumpy, grouchy! I have to endure some ridiculous long breaks up to 5, 6 hours in school and not been able to travel back home since i'm staying at the other end of the island. So bear with me while i'm trashing all this out cos' i'm in desperate need to vent it out somewhere.

So nowadays, my world revolved around school stuffs, nothing exhilarating. But on the other note, i'm pretty grateful that i can still 'afford' to grumble over the most minute insignificant trivalities. Things will change drastically once we start working, when it is not a matter over school concerns but our own reputation, rice bowl and so many more.... So let's be more appreciative while we are still schooling! (okay, i'm self-comforing)

And oh, these few days i've been listening to this gorgeous Irish singer to cool down my neurotic emotions-- Lisa Hannigan. I'm in love with her voice, her dress, and even the way she plaits her hair!




No comments: