Wednesday, September 9, 2009

喘一口气

I hope everyone is doing good.

I'm typing this entry amidst of researching nonsensical educational theories that never seems to go out of the boundaries of papers and four walls (speaking of critical thinking and 21st century classroom!)

OK! So let's just reminisce about the good old days of sipping coffee at causalpoet and in a wanderlust of indie places...

为了不要在这里吐出满腹的怨妇经,还是聊聊一些(极度怀念的)无关痛痒的小事吧~



Always so smitten by the sight of Ann Siang Hill.

Duxton Hill. It was a quiet early afternoon when we dropped by 荣念曾's exhibition. That was funny, had a real funny chat with a turk over there....

The back alley of somewhere in between chinatown, ann siang hill, tanjong pagar...

Not to mention this place that inspires me the MOST. Casualpoet.

I wanna pack my bag and walk away like Jack Kerouac's On the Road.




While Polymath and Crust is a cosy little place for books.


Love the rustic feel of my grandma's house.


No comments: