Sunday, February 7, 2010

The wisdom of a fool wont set you free

I used to own a blog that kept all my darkest dark sides (and i encourage everyone to do so).

While I just had this urge of going back to my old blog, looking back at the past entries that reminded me of how twisted i could be, there was a posted message that wrote "Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself."

It hits me hard.

Whenever we are feeling awfully down, i guess there must be something that holds us back, it could be your loved ones, your dignity, your beliefs......

Whatever it would be, just keep going.

You could look back (i believe everyone does it at times), but don't fall back.

2 comments:

hangben said...

So glad I got to pass by ur blog, nice lil blog u gt here.

Duan 立山而 said...

Thanks hangben, have a great day ahead :D